Let's make friends?
I am a 20 year old Male From Canada who recently fell in love with Poland! I will be staying in Warsaw (Old town for specifics) for just under two months. I want to know if there is anyone who would like to meet up, first rounds or meal on me! I have some Language courses throughout the day but other then that I am relatively free. I am easy going, friendly, kind and a Student Firefighter and Paramedic. So before this turns into a mockery of a dating website any takers? I have no problem organizing group things, or individual. Many of my previous friends are in Law school and are undergoing heavy tests at the moment. I know the city fairly well and can easy get around. Let me know! Cheers! P.S you can privately email me at Zaksouter@gmail.com - it is probally the easiest way to get ahold of me until i buy a new mobile number with play.
- Posted by misha44 from Poland on May 15th, 2011
Thanks for the messages guys!
- Posted by misha44 from Poland on May 17th, 2011
Did you get my message from Facebook, Zak? I haven't had a reply so I ask. (Maybe you have other messages there too?)
- Posted by Shadow from Poland on May 17th, 2011
Shadow, I am afraid I have not, want to try emailing me? My facebook is Zak souter-lucas... Maybe you sent it to someone else?
- Posted by Misha44 from Poland on May 17th, 2011
Hi. We try again... The Facebook profile matches you. Hope it works this time.
- Posted by Shadow from Poland on May 18th, 2011
Nope... Nothing. Whats your info? I can try you.
- Posted by Misha44 from Poland on May 18th, 2011
Well that's pretty sad now for a people connector site - beit this place or FB. Look in your eMail. Yeah, watch the spam folder.
- Posted by Shadow from Poland on May 19th, 2011
Zak, did you not receive it again?
- Posted by Shadow from Poland on May 20th, 2011
Wow, I always dreamt of living in the old town, not only because it's so pretty but also because it'd mean a short way home after some fabulous nights out in the Irish pub. :)
- Posted by 3colours from Poland on May 21st, 2011
Call me Canadian but just crash at my place after a weekend out :P There is only one sofa-bed and its not so comfy though. so somthing makeshift on the ground would have to do. But nothing matters too much after a drunken night out hahaha,
- Posted by Misha44 from Poland on May 22nd, 2011