Any English out there?

Hiya I am an english girl living and working in Warsaw who is desperately missing London life! Would love to hear from other people from the UK and maybe meet for drinks one night? Cheers!

- Posted by kbennett from Poland on Mar 29th, 2011

There's some good bars and coffee shops to go to. Email me. Bluestaple@hotmail.co.uk

- Posted by bluestaple from Poland on Mar 29th, 2011

hey! im english ,also working looking for some cool people to hang out with! send me an email or add me on facebook georgebarnbrooke@hotmail.com

- Posted by GeorgeLON from Poland on Apr 9th, 2011

why the products in this website are so cheap? I want to buy some Wedding dress and Evening dress in http://www.RomanceAround.com. all the products are fashion and cheap,how about the quality?May i buy some

- Posted by dressses12 from Poland on Apr 10th, 2011

hi am from london and over for work sometimes, am looking for somewhere good to go tomorrow night, mail me at gilgameshgilgamesh@hotmail.com

- Posted by gilgamesh from Poland on Apr 11th, 2011

Hi, I am English, and I live in Poland a lot. My name is Cole Ecklerle, but you can call me Dane. If you have anything to say, say it to my face! My phone number is 1-914-482-4556. Get at me, babe.

- Posted by coeckerle from Poland on Apr 12th, 2011

Hi there, I'm a london chappie also working in Warsaw. Heading out this evening so give me a shout if you fancy meeting for a drink and a chat. Ta, Jon

- Posted by jon_bidwell from Poland on Apr 13th, 2011

English guy, 24. Used to live in Portugal currently living in Warsaw just over a year now. Game for meeting up and beers or w/e mail: bifecake(at)gmail.com mob: 518562945

- Posted by JumboJim from Poland on Apr 15th, 2011

Would u guys be interested in meeting up in the summer? My boyfriend is English and he's coming over, I'd want him to speak to people who live in Warsaw :) Anyone in Warsaw uring the summer open for a drinks meet up?

- Posted by ladytoxic from Poland on Apr 17th, 2011

ihave visited the website all things are good

- Posted by whatgary from Poland on May 13th, 2011

If you want to meet a bunch of creative and fun English-speaking people without involving children, or outside of business, bar or sports settings then you have a few limited alternatives based around activities. One such option is to get involved with my role-playing games (RPGs) group. RPGs are collaborative games, which use language as a foundation for interaction. Each player plays a character involved in a story plot; imagine radio theatre. One central player, usually the host, prepares the storyline and other players work together to solve the story beit a mystery, commando raid or political intrigue. There is no limit to the number of players that can participate in a game of RPGs and it is a great way to get to know new people you meet before telling everyone your life story. Our group is an international collection of expats. We meet fortnightly to play on a weekend and enjoy a meal together at the same time. New players are always welcome. If you would like more information, contact me at CreativeCowboy[at] Yahoo.com

- Posted by Shadow from Poland on May 14th, 2011

not shown