Book Club in Warsaw?

Hi, I'm a 25 year old medical student here in the city from England and would love to meet some people from outside the bubble of day to day life. I was thinking of something along the lines of an english speaking book club (with drinks!) If you have any ideas then get in touch. James

- Posted by james222 from Poland on Dec 6th, 2009

Hi James! I'm Anna, I am a 20 year-old student of international relations from New York. Well...I too wouldn't mind befriending people outside of the everyday routine, and book club with drinks does sound rather good. (I'm a huge a fan of Dawkins, by the way.) Your post is old, but if you're still up for it, send one to hurricana808@yahoo.com :]

- Posted by hurricana from Poland on Jan 29th, 2010

Just wondered if this was happening? I'm moving to Warsaw next week and would love to meet up to discuss books and have a drink.

- Posted by CurlyScot from Poland on Feb 15th, 2010

CurlyScot, Numbers of people interested are growing steady (4!) give me a email when you get here jamescunliffe222@hotmail.co.uk and we'll let you know how its going. you'll enjoy warsaw, looking forward to seeing you James

- Posted by james222 from Poland on Feb 16th, 2010

hi all, my name is Vince, 24 year old law / literature student from Australia. Book group (plus zubrovka) sounds like a winning formula. Please let us know if this is happening :) cheers - the_chad08@hotmail.com

- Posted by vczeslaw from Poland on Feb 25th, 2010

Hey, this sounds like fun, has it started yet?

- Posted by English_Gem from Poland on Feb 27th, 2010

ok guys, think its about time we get this thing off the ground! i suggest all interested people meet at 10pm at The Bar Below (Marsza³kowska 64) on Friday 5th March. We'll get to know each other, share ideas about how to organise this thing and have a few drinks. e-mail me at jamescunliffe222@hotmail.co.uk if your keen. james

- Posted by james222 from Poland on Feb 27th, 2010

not shown