Ultimate Frisbee!

Hello, I'm a Wisconsinite teaching English here looking to get some people together on a weekday/weekend to play some ultimate frisbee. Even if you've never heard of the sport (it's kinda like tag football - sort of, but not really)but you like playing frisbee, please contact me and we'll try to get some pickup games going! Thank you and hope to hear from you!

- Posted by woodrow from Poland on Jun 9th, 2010

I'm interested, though it's been a long time since I've played. What's your email?

- Posted by groovesoop from Poland on Jun 10th, 2010

woodrow.kerwin@gmail.com got some friends that may want to play too?

- Posted by woodrow from Poland on Jun 10th, 2010

Hey groovesoop-Where in Wisconsin? My wife & I will be in Krakow this Sept.

- Posted by LuvToRoam from Poland on Jun 18th, 2010

I'm assuming that response was intended for me, but I'm from Waukesha County. Where are you from and when do you arrive?

- Posted by woodrow from Poland on Jun 24th, 2010

woodrow, we too are from Waukesha, in the city. We will be in Krakow Sep 2 thru Sept 8.

- Posted by LuvToRoam from Poland on Jul 15th, 2010

We'll be in Krakow 29th July onwards - are you meeting somewhere to play frisbee?

- Posted by curious from Poland on Jul 18th, 2010

Hey woodrow...how about letting one Wisconsinite by amother a beer or two?

- Posted by LuvToRoam from Poland on Aug 20th, 2010

would love to play. Ash ashwinrattan@yahoo.co.uk

- Posted by ashwin from Poland on Sep 3rd, 2010

unfortunately I haven't been able to get enough people to put on a regular game of Ultimate - of course if anyone can still muster up a group of interested friends, we could try to get one game before the month is out

- Posted by woodrow from Poland on Sep 3rd, 2010

I'm totally up for it. Just in Krakow for the month of September. I'm a 26 year old Brit dabbling with an internet business. Keith

- Posted by kmander from Poland on Sep 14th, 2010

not shown