O Mr Porter what shall I do?

We are coming to Krakow next week by car. We will be loaded with luggage, and baby equipment. Our apartment is in Slakowska, within the pedestrian precinct zone. Can we drive upto the apartment and unload without incurring a fine? Do we need to get a permit from somewhere?

- Posted by rogerdan from Poland on May 5th, 2010

hello, I would suggest you to get in touch with the company you are renting the apartment from.They should know if it is possible and allowed to access to unload your car without risking to get a fine.Maybe they can as well suggest you a parking place or car park nearby.For myself, I think that it is allowed to do so as long as you put your warning light and that you do not leave parked your car without being around for a while in order to notify any traffic warden of your act of unloading in case they would come to put a fine on your car.Hope it helps.Ogrodygorskie from Zakopane

- Posted by ogrodgorskie from Poland on May 6th, 2010

It depends on what time you arrive. As far as I know, it is legal to drive in zone A from 10 pm until 10 am (though it's been a year or so since I tested this).

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on May 7th, 2010

not shown