Concert locations in Cracow?

Hello, I am planning an event in your city and I would really appreciate your help! I am looking for concert locations in Cracow where people like to see concerts and party. The event will be foreign, much like in Berlin/Germany. The bands will be something like Rock, Pop, Electro, Indie.. That means I am looking not only for Rock or Electro locations. I have never been to Cracow before, this is why it would help a lot if you people can recommend something to me. Please write me an email. Maybe I can then help you with something too. Thank you and all the best, Alexa

- Posted by atthis from Poland on Oct 13th, 2009

What size venue are you looking for? Krakow has hundreds of small venues that can fit up to 100 people, and then a few larger ones for around 500. For smaller venues, I suggest RE, Face2Face, Alchemia, Drukarnia, or Łódż Kaliska. For larger venues, try the Magnhha culture centre, Klub Studio, or Rotunda, which can fit around 1000 people.

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on Oct 13th, 2009

Hello, thank you very much for this fast reply! Sorry I was not being very correct, I am looking for a club for approximately 300 - 400 people. I will check out the locations you hafe recommended. All the best

- Posted by atthis from Poland on Oct 13th, 2009

not shown