IS cracow still full of english stag party's

I'm going to krakow in june but have travelled to other cities in eastern europe & seen how they are ignorant to the locals & vomit in the streets is this the case with krakow as I have seen a lot of posts from english people on stag party's or has it changed?

- Posted by sean1986 from Poland on May 6th, 2009

You may often see stags in the main square area on the weekends, some are playful and having fun and some are obnoxious, but if you are able to get a bit further afield, like into Kazimierz, you likely won't be bothered.

- Posted by groovesoop from Poland on May 7th, 2009

It's not really that bad. We like to complain about them, but compared to Prague or Riga, Krakow does not have a stag problem. And the best part is, once you know which places they go (and 90% of them go to the same 4-5 bars), you can avoid them easily.

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on May 8th, 2009

Thanks for replying but what bars should be avoided? please

- Posted by sean1986 from Poland on May 8th, 2009

usually they're at places like the Irish Mbassy, Cien, Ministerstwo, etc... just follow the cheesy music and drunk foreigners...

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on May 11th, 2009

Well.....stag's party happen often....they like to wear girly clothes....but i guess gay is ok:)

- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on May 19th, 2009

Sorry about this but can anyone please tell me how I can post something on the forum? I can only see how to reply to other posts!!! Thanks

- Posted by sunflower7 from Poland on May 19th, 2009

You need to register as a member then click on the , post a new message icon on the right hand side of the screen.

- Posted by bazzag from Poland on May 19th, 2009

thanks for replying bildungsr0man & peppersgirl etc if I see any foreigners listening to cheesy music vomiting in the street while wearing there sisters clothes I'll know there english & to be avoided LOL thanks again

- Posted by sean1986 from Poland on May 19th, 2009

not neccesarily - I was in Krakow a couple of weeks ago and on the friday there was some sort of students party going on in the main square - i think it was the end of their exams and they all converge on the square dressed in fancy dress - I've never seen so many drunken men dressed as women - so not just a british thing lol

- Posted by spartakev from Poland on May 20th, 2009

Not all stag partys are english, ive seen plenty of scots, irish, welsh and people from across the globe making fools of themselves, to say they are always english is very unfair.

- Posted by bazzag from Poland on May 20th, 2009

In fairness I've done a good bit of traveling throughout europe & I have to agree with these other people 9/10 times you see a man dressed in girls clothes lying in there own vomit or blood there english never Italian, french or spanish etc most people in a foreign country like to enjoy a foreign culture where as english bring there booze culture with them

- Posted by sean1986 from Poland on May 20th, 2009

Avoid the cheesiest Old Town bars and you should be ok

- Posted by cracovia1 from Poland on May 22nd, 2009

I agree completely with bildungsroman.Avoid those places he wrote about. You can have some nice fun in some bars/club aroud the market square in Kazimierz district. It may be more those kinds of parties as it will be after school time. And if you are already in a bar/club before some guys come for a stagnight, you have time to leave before things get worse.

- Posted by lolozabojat1 from Poland on May 27th, 2009

2 years ago i counted 7 english stag parties all around the main square,and you always hear them before you see them,some ok?but some are awfull in the internet in bracka they were outside the window making rude comments to the women walking by,and f in and blinding to[swearing]it was nice years ago before they started to arrive

- Posted by paulinuk from Poland on May 27th, 2009

"never Italian, french or spanish etc most people in a foreign country like to enjoy a foreign culture where as english bring there booze culture with them " think all the drunk italians/french/spanish are all down the west end of London on a Saturday night totaly unfair to say it's mostly english

- Posted by spartakev from Poland on May 27th, 2009

so why encourage them to come.............ah yes, they spend loads of money lol. this is the same in every major city. Stags are encouraged to come because they spend lots of money - but everyone hates them. - I have to say I've been to a few cities, and Krakow has nowhere near the problems of many other cities.I was there a few weeks ago, and saw a few stags, but seemed to be just enjoying themselves and not causing any trouble.

- Posted by spartakev from Poland on May 28th, 2009

Most English stag party organisers are english companies most major cities discourage english stag parties recently in crete four english men where arrested for wearing nun outfits & womens underwear, many bars in europe will ask to see your passport to make sure your not english before they serve you drink, most major cities that are synonomous with english stag parties lose more money as a result of ordinary people dont want to go there not to mention the cost of cleaning up the mess after they have left

- Posted by sean1986 from Poland on May 28th, 2009

English ppl who comes on stag parties r usually insane but 2b honest I must say i ve met 4 great British guys....absolutely awesome, great sense of humour, respectful....so I always say sh*t happens everywhere

- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on May 28th, 2009

I think you will find that the company that advertises on this website,crazy stag is polish, also can you tell me in what in what countries you have been in where they ask you to produce a passport before you order a drink as i have been all over europe and never had a problem, or is it you that has a problem with the english.

- Posted by bazzag from Poland on May 28th, 2009

yea sean1986....they dont ask for passports just 2 make sure u r not from UK...thats bulls*it

sean - you're talking rubbish mate - loosen up. Peppersgirl - good to see you sticking up for the english :) most english guys who go on stags are just looking to have a good time, not trouble - there's obviously the odd exception, but I reckon if you look at the number of brits who come to your fantastic city, it's only a very small percentage.

- Posted by spartakev from Poland on May 28th, 2009

yea...till they dont mess with the locals n ve some respect for ppl in Cracow is OK....most of them just wanna ve some good time...even if they wear girly clothes I think its pretty funny:D

not shown