Can anyone please tell me how I can find a person or shop in Krakow that specializes in recovering soft furniture? I have a couple of sofas that I’d like recovered professionally. In England I’d be looking for an “Upholsterer” but I’ve no idea of the Polish name for someone with this skill. Thanks.

- Posted by ExEnglander from Poland on Feb 3rd, 2012

not shown