Mr

Hi! I am going to Wroclaw for Easter with my girlfriend (Arriving Thursday 17th April and leaving Sunday 20th). I have seen different views on what it is like during this time. Some say it is extremely quiet with everything closed. Others say it is quiet but there are still a good few pubs and restaurants and tourist sites open. We are not looking to go drinking in pubs much but would like the option of having a few drinks in a place that isn't totally empty, and would like to see a market on the Saturday. So, could someone who knows tell me if we will have some options of things to do on the Friday and Saturday? Will there be Polish people walking around or will everyone be indoors? Thanks!!!!!

- Posted by Mike Sullivan from Ireland on Apr 1st, 2014

Easter is the perfect time to visit Wroclaw ! If you want to get to know Wroclaw and Polish cuisine, culture, I advise you to contact Wratislavia Tour. They organized a nice time for me when I’ve been on holidays in Poland this year. The guide was fantastic, he had really great knowledge. Not only from books but it could be noticed that he really loved that city.

- Posted by Catherine D. Bradley from United States on Dec 11th, 2015

Am visiting, staying in the Sofitel Hotel, with my wife, during February. Would anybody know of a pub which is relatively quiet, but serves good quality cask beer which is frequented by local people? I am over the age of 65. Thanks for your help.

- Posted by peter from United Kingdom on Jan 11th, 2016

not shown