Looking for a flatmate

Hey, my name's Magda and I'm looking for a roommate to share 80-meter apartment :) The apartment is new, neat and in it you can spend your time pleasantly. The is a security in the building, so you can also feel safe:) The flat is located on the very fashionable Praga dostrict, Ząbkowska Street. There is many pubs only a few steps away from the building, where you can chill after hard day at work. At the entrance to the building there is a littel shop, it's very near so you can go there even in your pajamas;) 5 min. away from the building is Carefour and a friut market. The apartment is perfect for people who need space. There's two bedrooms, big kitchen, little dining room and living room -so you dont have to sit in your room all the time. The kitchen is fully equipped - fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher. it's perfect if you like to cook for yourself or for your friends:) Bedrooms are located on the courtyard side, so you can enjoy a peaceful sleep. It takes about 8 minutes to get to the underground by tram, and the old town is so close that you can get there on your feet. Ideal flatmate: 25+,no smoking (at least in the flat), not having problems with keeping order - duties are divided between two of us or we're sharing the cost of cleaning lady;) The cost of renting 1200zł + fees: water, electricity, gas and internet. The owner requires to pay a security deposit - it's one extra rent. If you want to see the apartment, please give me a call or send me a message: 795 122 673 Magdalena

- Posted by magdalen from Poland on Sep 21st, 2012

not shown