Room needed!

Hey, I'm a 26-year-old girl from Germany doing my Erasmus semester at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw. I'm still looking for a room! If you are looking for a nice open-minded flatmate or know something, let me know: mail[at]kirschkind.de and 0048 533 481 417 Thanks a lot! Lydia

- Posted by kirschkind from Poland on Oct 5th, 2011

Hi, I'm Rosita, an Italian student at the University of Reggio Emilia. During the second semester (february 2012), I will going for 5 mounth in Warsaw for Esarmus project. I will study at "Chodkowoska University" in Warsaw and I'm looking for a room to share with other Can you help me? Thank you so much for all the information. Best regards, Rosita

- Posted by rosita from Poland on Dec 1st, 2011

share 2 bedroom with other student. Apartment 122sqm at Pandy street.Very good location, close to the center and the main exit routes from Warsaw. The airport about 20 min. For the bus depot about 3 minutes. To West Railway Station 10 min. The area surrounding the Blue City shopping mall, shopping center REDUTA, Fitness, Pools, Post office, pharmacy, clinic and nice restaurants. Tranquil surroundings and neighborhood. Directly off Park, where there are numerous restaurants and bars, playgrounds, hiking and cycling trails, a lake, downhill skiing. The beautiful surroundings of nature in the heart of Warsaw! Closed, protection and monitoring 24. if you are interested kind get back to me on my email for more details and pictures. here is my email herbsky0270@gmail.com

- Posted by herbsky from Poland on Dec 4th, 2011

not shown