Sauna Club 69

Phone
+372 604 830
Website
Sauna Club 69
Address
Sakala 24

Local Life Tallinn is about to select candidates for Best Places awards, dedicated to rewarding and encouraging excellence in products, service and ideas. You are helping us to make the best choice.

Sauna Club 69 has 4 votes. Click here to see the results.

You can vote once a day for your favourite place.

* all fields are required

Editor's review

Sauna Club 69 is a sauna facility welcoming gay, bi and transsexual men (sorry ladies) and their over-18-year-old pals. This intimate club has a max capacity of only 35-40 Dicks and features dry and steam saunas, a pool, solarium, small bar and minimally-lit 'resting rooms' with TVs. Though it's a bit outside the centre, it's proximity to other Tallinn gay venues (especially G-Punkt) make it ideal for pre- or after-partying. Tickets for members are 150kr, non-members pay 200kr. Entrance is by the back-door (naturally) from Sakala street. Mon-Thurs, Sun: 16:00-02:00; Fri, Sat: 16:00-06:00.

Editor
Editor & Tallinn Local

A message from Sauna Club 69

Welcome to Spa Club 69 - first and the only one gay Sauna in Tallinn!
Club 69 is the only one gay bath in Estonia and the first in the Baltics. Opened in April 2001 it has built up a large membership and proved very popular among locals with visitors.
Designed as a place not only to enjoy a sauna but also as a meeting place, it has a fully licensed bar with friendly staff and a very relaxed atmosphere in more than 200 m2. The club has a good location for other gay venues around town (X-Bar, G-Point). This makes Club 69 a popular pre-or-after-party place as it is open every day for people to enjoy it!
On weekends Spa Club 69 is the hottest "after party place" as it is open on morning till 7am or 8 am!

To find us look for SAUNA sign and ring the door bell!

Sauna Club 69

Sauna Club 69

Reviews

Add review
Estonia

Nice place to visit, younger crowd on weekends, older guys on other days. Naked party every tuesday, a lot of hot sex on wednesday

United States

Clean, good facilities... Just. Only one thing no sex... So if you looking for it.. . Mostly young. looking pretty. As they think they are... I Was there Sunday /Monday... Same. Thing.. Im. 40s regular Joe type... I was looking for same age or older... Whoever said is only old.. Naw.... True!! Don't waste your 18.00 E.

Italy

Cerco uomo attivo peloso con baffi dotato per relazione e convivenza

United Kingdom

Good place to meet guys

Finland

Gay sauna open on saturdays only 16-21...then you need to go out..some club starting...so i dont visit that Place no more ...

Nice place to be.

On naked party were mostly older guys, on friday a lot of hot russian boys

Sweden

I've been living in Tallinn for 2 months, and have visited this place for more than 10 times, I could say that mostly people come on weekends, and on tuesday, when there is a Naked Party. Other days were not so many guys. Sometimes on wednesday there were discounts for younger guys, ticket was 1 euro.

I will go again, if I would return to Estonia

visited september on friday late night, mixed ages and types, not many guys. vesited again saturday early night, really hot guys and a lot of action. the place is very clean, staff is very friendly, steam room and sauna is nice, too much light in shower/whirlpool area, free condoms and lub available, private rooms were nice, free tallinn maps. I recomend this place

Denmark

I like the labirynth in dark rooms with a sling, good steam sauna, and really nice guys on last friday night....

Everything was nice. Don't pay on 50€. I should have had back 43. They gave 3. I wanted my money back and they called russian security. But me on handcuffs. I wanted police. Almost didn't get them. Police didn't do anything. I think this is mafiabased organication. Never again.

Estonia

I like this place, but really mostly on weekends, when young guys come :D

Finland

Weekends tend to be crowded with a mixed age clientele. In the beginning of the week it is more quiet with older clientele. Wednesday is advertised as a youngster day with special discount for 18 to 28 yr olds.

A locker, towel, condom and lubricant is provided.

As for me, it is a clean and safe place. Big bar. Alcohol licence. Smoking allowed only on smoking room. One sling, small pool, small saunas

Russia

We've been there on Christmas, really nice experience, thank You Melis for the party!

I am sure we will come back in the summer!

I know that it was reopened in the end of 2013, fully renewed. Not the biggest one, if compared to Europe Saunas, but a nice one.

Finland

For me in Tallinn there is only one place - Sauna 69: saunas, bar and guys. I have everything what I need there!

Poland

Amazing crew, fantastic atmosphere, simply the best to chill in Tallinn!

Estonia

It is the only one gay sauna here in tallinn, mostly visited by locals unfortunatelly, I prefer most tourist gays :)

Finland

I liked the jakuzzi and Sling most of all :)

not too much young guys during week, but i found what i wanted :p

France

No way, €16,00 for guest are too much for this sauna. Very small place, steam room for 4 person, smallest jacuzzi i have ever seen. Videoroom with destroyed couchs. 2 cabin and little darkroom. Nice bar instead.

Spain

We have been there with my friend on last weekend and liked this place!

It is really not big, but at the time there were about 25-30 men, it was good :)

but some old men also

Finland

Nice place, i will recommend it :)

Netherlands

Was there on sept 16th. Cosy atmosphere, nice men around. Not a bad place after all...

Finland

I were there yesterday, 7.september, really a lot of young guys and twinks, mostly local, and some tourists also

Finland

I went to this club from 5.11 to 2011, really friendly staff and the general atmosphere.10+

Greece

nice cosy place! been on monday. friendly staff. Steam room was broken but a f#$% dude repair it and we had a crush!

maybe tecno-pop music in the sauna is not the best for relaxing!

Finland

May be not very big, but was also very crowded on thursday and friday, I liked it anyway!

Canada

I had high hopes for this place. when I went there, it was run down, and looked like it should be demolished. And it was staffed by the most unfriendly disgruntled Russian I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Avoid this place at all costs.

Sweden

Nise and cozy Sauna, best in Baltic I think!

Widget icon Add a widget for Sauna Club 69 to your website and get more reviews!
Other places on map