Foreigners in Kraków - let's meet.

I'm Polish, living in Krakow and I would really like to find some new friends who are foreigners living in my city (or coming here for few days) and are open for some conversation, drinks, party ect. We could create a multinational group and have some fun from time to time! Age and nationality is not important :) I'm 27 years old and speak English and Spanish. I hope to meet some interesting people here!

- Posted by Safira27 from Poland on May 23rd, 2011

You could start here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000043036237&sk=info

- Posted by misterrocky from Poland on May 24th, 2011

Hi Safira27. I've been here for a few years and apart from many polish friends I know people from at least 10 different countries living and working here. Find your way in Krakow and you'll meet people. Have a great time in a great city :-)

- Posted by foreigner1 from Poland on May 24th, 2011

hi safira27, im a 30 year old irish guy moving to krakow in august i will be moving there with my girlfriend who has been living in krakow for 2 months now she is polish also(from mazuri)we dont realy know anybody in krakow so it would be nice to meet new friends for coffee,drinks,conversation and dinner and just exchange general views about life,i will am attempting to learn polish at the moment so meeting more native poles would be good for me(i know im trying to use you already!!)hope to hear from you soon. also colud i get a bit of advise/opinion from you what are the prospects for an english speaking guy(with a minimum level of polish so far)of gaining a job in krakow? i am doing a tefl course and am really interested in getting a job in this area but im not closed to other lines of work ps i usually work as a chef

- Posted by krakowhereicome from Poland on May 25th, 2011

Sure, no problem. I would be glad to help with any doubts you might have. You can write to me (ciastek28@gmail.com) and we can talk :)

- Posted by Safira27 from Poland on May 27th, 2011

Hi there:) Myself and my Polish girlfriend are re-locating to Krakow late July and we would love to meet new friends and I think your idea of starting a group is a fantastic one!!! My e-mail is richard.wright@live.co.uk if you would like to contact me...Im really serious about starting something up so we can meet regularly,just to chat and share life with good friends!!! Hope to meet you later:) Richard

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Jun 8th, 2011

Hi there! I will be moving to Krakow in late July from London and would love to meet new friends and maybe keep in touch on a regular basis!!Please contact me and maybe we can chat about starting our own group up!! richard.wright@live.co.uk

Hi:) My name is Richard and Im moving to Krakow in July!!Would love to meet up and make new friends:))

hi my name is steve from the uk i am coming to krakow today i would like to make friends you could show me round steve

- Posted by stevechester from Poland on Jun 20th, 2011

hi my name steve from the uk i am coming to krakow today it would be nice to meet up and may be you can show me around krakow let me know baldref@btinternet.com many thanks steve

- Posted by stevechester from Poland on Jun 20th, 2011

not shown