Stag query

I am the Stag and we have arrannged a weekend in June, on 1 of the days 19 of us will be dressed as woman, i was wondering if this would be taken with good humour or would venues and turn us away and or even worse upset the locals. Any advice would be appreicated. Thanks

- Posted by Jonesy from Poland on May 17th, 2011

It probably wont go down very well, most places wont let stags in even if they are dressed normally, i have been to Krakow dozens of times and stag parties are usually not made very welcome, if i were you i would ditch the idea of dressing up and maybe contact one of the companies that organise stag parties,

- Posted by bazzag from Poland on May 17th, 2011

Thanks for your reply, most helpful. Could you let me know the most favourable places to go to in Krakow, or a part of Krakow which is more suite to us. Thanks again

- Posted by Jonesy from Poland on May 18th, 2011

Dunno,sometimes it turns out to be just fine with everyone. It doesnt depend on the way you are dressed. It is more about the way you behave (being drunk,screaming,shouting and all this shiet) I can advice a go go club called Paradise .Been there year ago and it was splendid.

- Posted by MountainDew from Poland on May 18th, 2011

With regards to bars, Irish mbassy, Irish arms, Roosters,( a take on the american food chain Hooters), C.K. Browar, this is a micro brewery, big cellar bar with long tables they also bring your beer to your table in long glass tubes so you can pour your own drinks, also English Football Club can cater for large groups. I am not much of a club person, getting to old now but i have been to prozac a few years ago, give that a try, try to enter these places in small groups and hopefully you should not have a problem, Krakow is a great place as long as you behave yourselves. Hope this helps a little.

- Posted by bazzag from Poland on May 18th, 2011

Hi Jonesy, I wonder how your stag do went in Krakow, and whether you had any probs with the 'dressing-up'. Curious to hear what the reaction was, if you have a moment!

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Jun 6th, 2011

not shown