English Language Club

Country: Poland City: Krakow Time: 18:00 to 20:00 Every Wednesday we meet from 18.00 to 20.00 on the second floor at ul. Sienna 5, less than 100 metres from Rynek Główny (i.e. two floors above the ground floor at 5 Sienna Street, the street beside Empik on the main market square in the center of Krakow). Some people at these meetings are native English speakers and some are Poles. There is no particular purpose to these meetings except that they are a chance to meet people from different cultures and speak English. Almost always there are more than 25 people. Everyone is welcome, including foreigners, students, and everyone else. Actually, all foreign languages are welcome, but recently we are mostly English-speakers. Buzz "English Club" on the domofon. We ask each person to chip in or cough up 2 zł to pay for the room. There is tea. email: englishclubkrakow@gmail.com

- Posted by englishclub from Poland on May 7th, 2011

Please can anyone at the club help me.Iam british and last year i found myself homless homeless in Krakow.living in the P.K.P. and Iam sure many of you will remember me i attended the club from june? to oct?then i got some gardening work in Kracow business park to raise funds to get home to get my pneumonia treated.A good polish friend called Arthur help me and now iam back in Somerset U.K. Iam having problem contacting him .please could any one pass my E-mail adress to him many thanks for a crazy 2 years in Poland, Mark Friendship xxxxx

- Posted by FRIENDSHIP from Poland on May 29th, 2011

not shown