Primary school teacher (native speaker of English) wanted near Poznan

Hi all, I'm looking for a teacher to work, starting in September, in a private primary school in Oborniki, 30km north of Poznan. It's about 40 minutes away by train from Poznan, or about 30 minutes by car. What we're looking for : Native speaker of English (can be non-EU too, not a problem - we can arrange a work permit) Experience with children (paid or voluntary, doesn't matter) Enthusiasm, reliability and honesty. A good, clear accent. Ability to follow the Polish programme, although full support will be provided if you don't speak the language. Desired (although not required) Qualifications to teach children Experience in Poland or similar country teaching children Work : 5 days a week, 5-6 hours each day. It'll be roughly 08:00-13:00/14:00 each day. Full "umowa o prace" contract - or for those outside Poland, a full work contract with health and social insurance paid. Salary : To be negotiated - dependent on qualifications. However, a good guide would be 2500-3500zl net a month. Of course, it's negotiable. About 15 children in the class. First class of Primary School (age 6-7). There will also be a Polish co-teacher present at all times, however, the native speaker will "lead" the class. If anyone has any questions, they can send them to my CS inbox. Also, if anyone knows anyone that might be interested - please, please, pass on this advertisement. I'm trying to find as many candidates as possible - and it's not proving easy! Thanks!

- Posted by delphiandomi from Poland on Mar 16th, 2011

Hello, My name is Matthew and I am moving to Poznan this summer with my wife and 2 daughters. My wife is attending Medical school at Pozanan University. I am very interested in this position of teaching. I have extensive English Language teaching experience. I taught in Istanbul, Turkey for 3 years at a private high school and primary school. I have also taught private lessons to individuals from Kuwait, Colombia, Mexico, and a few other countries. I am 32 years old, energetic and extremely hard working. I have spent most of my post graduate years working with individuals who speak a different language than I whether it was teaching or managing projects for my current job. I really feel I am excellent at communicating and understanding different approaches kids sometimes need from one another. Please feel free to e-ail me back and I can send you my CV. Thanks! Sincerely, Matthew Curley

- Posted by Curley1991 from Poland on Apr 1st, 2011

Hi, My name is Aziz. I am from Manchester,uk. I have been living in Poznan for a month now with my Polish partner, who is also a teacher in a special needs school. I have worked voluntary with orphan kids while away in Zambia, teaching English aswel as other subjects. Friends say I have a good relation with children and often have me round to mind their kids while they go away for holidays or just to have time out. I have worked in different jobs but have a love for helping others and working with kids. I am friendly, fair, honest and hard working. At the present moment i'm teaching English privately, but since it's the holiday season, work has gone quite. I can understand quite alot of Polish, can speak a little, have a good vocabulary of Polish. I can provide references aswel as character references. If you would like to know more feel free to contact on : 503-339-103. Yours Sincerely Aziz.

- Posted by from Poland on Jul 4th, 2011

Hi, I am a native English speaker moving to Poznan on the 15th of September. I have just graduated from University in the UK with a BA in Sociology. I have expereience in working with children, which I also really enjoy. I have CELTA training. Please contact me: lauragrigg2001@hotmail.com if you would like me to send my CV and references. Thank you, Laura

- Posted by LGrigg from Poland on Aug 19th, 2011

not shown