this weekend

Hello there, i arrive in Krakow this Fri 11/02/2011, to celebrate my last weekend of freedom. We are not a boisterous group of guys, our ages vary from 30 to 60. Could someone please point me in the direction of some decent bars. We are all too old for the hardcore boom boom boom sort of club. Would you advise us all trying to get into the one bar at the same time,(even if we are sober) or should we split up. There will be about twenty of us and we are staying just off the main square, any help is good help. Cheers. p.s dont know if it counts for much we are scottish.

- Posted by gindog20 from Poland on Jan 18th, 2011

yeh thanks for that, i had already pin pointed the embasy to watch the football on Sat. Just looking for bar/club that plays some mix of dance chart rock all sorts

- Posted by gindog20 from Poland on Jan 18th, 2011

It really depends what you want from a bar. A good venue that's stag party friendly is The Irish Mbassy, and also the new Irish Arms. The Mbassy does good food and both show British football and european rugby.

- Posted by skibum from Poland on Jan 18th, 2011

hi, jabber here from my iphone! i am in the club lubu-dubu and i think this might be perfect for your group. relaxed club with great music and no attitude. enjoy!

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Jan 21st, 2011

you might have some trouble getting into 1 place - not necessarily bc your scottish... any group of 20 guys from any nationality will grab attention. maybe you should consider a pub crawl for the first night. this is a good way to not waste any time too - and then on the second night you'll have a better idea of where to go out on your own.

- Posted by kriminal from Poland on Jan 26th, 2011

not shown