and now for something completely different.......

Hi all, Coming to Krakow this weekend (12 Nov - 15 Nov). Group of 7. We have been to Krakow twice in the past and really love the place. We have obviously hit most of tourist hotspots in terms of clubs/pubs and would like something a bit different this time? Anything you can recommend? Thanks,

- Posted by mollychamber from Poland on Nov 9th, 2009

What do you mean by 'different', exactly? For some new places, you should check out the Podgorze district, it's off the tourist tract and there are some cool clubs there like Drukarnia. You could see some of the lesser-known museums as well, like the Engineering Museum or the Ethnographic Museum, both in Kazimierz. And of course, you can always just wander outside of the Old Town and see what you can find!

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on Nov 9th, 2009

How about some 4x4 off roading, or some shooting at a range with automatic weapons, Go Karting where Robert Kubica used to race. If you're interested in any of these let me know. clarky_phil@hotmail.com

- Posted by skibum from Poland on Nov 10th, 2009

Hello, I would suggest you Zakopane(1h30 by bus From Cracow.This city is known as the polish resort capital of Poland in summer and winter.Now, there is 20 cm of deep snow.Located near the mountain, there are plenty to do:walk in the mountain,do some snowdoo, sleigh ride, do some rafting, biking, do some offroads ride, sauna, jacuzzi, thermal bassin, massage, meet the polish highlander and have a drink befor enightclubbing. Check out about ZAKOPANE on www.zakopane-life.com, for a trip this time or an other time.Cheers

- Posted by lauren from Poland on Nov 11th, 2009

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!! __________________ [url=http://moviesonlinefree.biz]Watch Shutter Island Online Free[/url]

- Posted by jezzicaz789 from Poland on Feb 20th, 2010

not shown