help needed

hi, im coming to cracow in a couple of weeks and was wondering if someone could advise is it best to bring just zloty or a small amount of zloty and change my english money up in a bureau de change in cracow? also im staying in a hotel in Plac Matejki 8, 31-157 Kraków - do i need to get a train or bus from the airport to the hotel? thanks for your help :-)

- Posted by Lyndyloo from Poland on Nov 6th, 2009

I would advise you bring a small amount of zlt just to get you through the first few hours and then either use an a.t.m. or exchange your cash through a kantor, with regards to your hotel i am not to sure where it is in relation to the train station, i would find out the exact address and see if it is within walking distance of the station. The train only costs around 8 zlt and takes about 15 mins.

- Posted by bazzag from Poland on Nov 6th, 2009

You don't need any zlotys, there's an ATM at the airport. Take the train from the airport to the main train station, and your hotel is a 5 minute walk from the station.

- Posted by bildungsr0man from Poland on Nov 6th, 2009

An even cheaper alternative to the train is a minibus. On the road between the airport and the station you can hop on a minibus, it costs 5 zloty straight, non stop to Galeria Krakowska, which is next to the station in Krakow

- Posted by skibum from Poland on Nov 6th, 2009

not shown