Places for wedding receptions around Krakow

Hi guys, I have a dilemma. Me and my fiancee are looking to get married in summer next year. We thought we'd found the ideal location for the reception afterwards, but it turns out that the room may be too small for the number of guests we're expecting and time is ticking to book something. We're getting married in Myslenice about 30km south of Krakow and are looking for something traditionally Polish in this area with space for about 70-90 people. It's a long shot, but if anyone is familiar with this area and knows anywhere they think would be good or if you know someone I could contact or have links to a useful site, it would be much much much appreciated. Thanks

- Posted by primo_d from Poland on Sep 30th, 2009

I went to a wedding in Myslenice and the reception (wesele) was held at Siedem Smakow. I'm not saying it's the greatest restaurant in the world but the food was good, the service was good, the place was well-appointed and it has a nice layout with a large open air area in front for cooling down after dancing: http://www.siedemsmakow.pl/

- Posted by Island1 from Poland on Oct 1st, 2009

not shown