Krakow end of August

Hi, I'm in Krakow at the end of the month. I think Polish girls are the cutest in the world. Can some-one please tell me where I can go in Krakow to meet up with girls & party. Thanks

- Posted by paulie1974 from Poland on Aug 4th, 2009

Hi Paulie1974, you're opinion of Polish girls is probably shared by many other men across the globe. However, be warned, many men have been before you trying their hardest to charm the beautiful women here in Krakow and across Poland, and have failed miserably. In fact, they have failed so badly that they've created a rather negative reputation over here. They are a common sight here in Krakow these days, and tend to hunt in packs. Collectively they are more often known as 'stags'. Yes, that's right the British stags have certainly gained themselves a reputation of oogling and perving over the attractive young ladies in the bars and clubs, much to the disgust of the girls as well as their boyfriends and husbands! There are some women who will be willing to dance with you and of course accept a drink from you. They can normally be found in places such as Prozak, Goraczka, Midgard and Frantic. However, be sure not to get on the wrong side of the local men who are not always so happy to see foreigners chatting up their girlfriends. Understandable really, when you think about it! Enjoy (and good luck!)! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Aug 5th, 2009

not shown