Hello

Hello Everyone, i have just found this site, and i am finding it quite intresting with peoples opinions.I am going to be in Krakow for easter, and i cannot wait, i love traveling , and i have been to quite a few countries. I often travel alone, and am very inquistive of other cultures and beliefs, and am very liberal with it.I must say i hope i dont come across too many groups of lads from the u.k, as quite often they are not self aware of there behavior, once they have had a drink, acting like fools, with no respect for themselves or others. if you get the impresssion that i am boring, you are very much mistaken, i am a total party animal, who loves to dance and party, cannot wait to be in Krakow in 2 weeks and party with hopefully you good people, so if there are any nice , geninue people out there who want to meet up , send me a message. Andrew united kingdom.

- Posted by Andrew from Poland on Mar 25th, 2009

"total party animal"........damn it....sound scary:-/

- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on Mar 25th, 2009

Hi Andrew, there are a number of stag groups around the place, especially at weekends, but Cracow is a big town, and its easy to avoid them. In fact, they tend to miss all the cool places to go to. Have fun!

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Mar 26th, 2009

not shown