Bureau de change

Hey everyone, Just wondering if anyone can recommend where to go to get Zlotys in Krakow - which Bureau de Change offers best rates, as I've been reading that you can get ripped off, but I was advised to go down that route above all others thanks

- Posted by kashmir69 from Poland on Mar 25th, 2009

Hi Kashmir, the bureaux are fine as long as you shop around. I live here and use the ones on SLAWKOWSKA street. Just walk up and down to see who is offering the best rate and you will be fine. One important thing - do not bring Scottish pounds as no-one in Cracow likes to change them for some strange reason. Regards, Jabber

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Mar 26th, 2009

By the way, the current rate is about 4.87 to the pound. I walk past these bureaux every day!

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Mar 26th, 2009

Hi all, We are students from Singapore carrying Euros during conference. Would you suggest the same street for getting good rates on Euros? Any specific bureau?

- Posted by singer from Poland on Mar 30th, 2009

Hi Singer, All the bureaux are fine - just check 2 or 3 to see what the best rate is. generally, they all have the same as they check each other all the time! If you are changing a lot of money, you can always ask for a better rate. In general, all are quite friendly and easy to deal with. regards, Jabber

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Mar 30th, 2009

NO THERE NOT ALL FINE some are cheats like 31 they offer at honest ones say 4.87 to the cheats offer 4.090 there are several i watch them every year you can check rates on my portaportal.com [its where you can store all your web addresess]password usefullsites theres several kantors on there giving you the daily rates

- Posted by paulinuk from Poland on May 27th, 2009

were is ur best to use your bank card to withdraw money

- Posted by lainey from Poland on Sep 6th, 2009

atm on main square on corner of bracka street (PKO bank) or atm on main square on corner of szewska street (PKO SA bank has a bull animal on the logo). my guests from US always use these two banks and never have trouble.

- Posted by kriminal from Poland on Sep 7th, 2009

not shown