arriving early morning in Krakow

Hi, I decided to spend 4 days in April (16-19) with my husband in Krakow - as a birthday surprise for him! Since we will arrive by an overnight train early in the morning (6:33 a.m. on a Thursday) from Budapest, and the guest house's reception is open only from 10:00 a.m. I would like to find a place where we could sit and have a breakfast before starting to explore the city. (I think we will leave our bags at the railway station until we can reach the reception at Finger Guest House, so it will be OK.) I would appreciate if someone could help me in recommending some friendly cafes which are open already at 7 a.m. in the city centre. Thanks.

- Posted by Dora74 from Poland on Feb 25th, 2009

Hi Dora, I'm sure you'll have a great time in Krakow. A great place to go for a nice breakfast is Nic Nowego on ul. Krzyza. They are open from 7am on weekdays and serve a great selection of breakfasts. Highly recommended! Enjoy! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Feb 25th, 2009

Thank you very much for your help, we will try that place. I'm sure that these 4 days will be unforgattable. I'm very impressed by what I've heard and read about Krakow and the Polish themselves. :-)

- Posted by Dora74 from Poland on Feb 25th, 2009

not shown