urgent...I find a girl

Yesterday Sunday 30th Dicember I saw a beatiful girl with a white coat walking in the Market Square. She has dark hair and blue eyes. She smiled me twice. I was with other three guys. Please, if you read, answer to this message

- Posted by fran76 from Poland on Dec 1st, 2008

when I saw your message I couldn't believe it!!! I felt as well when I saw you! but why you didn't stop me?

- Posted by nelly77 from Poland on Dec 2nd, 2008

I don't know why I didn't stop you! maybe because I'm stupid! I was ashamed. Well, I cannot forget your eyes and your smile. You look so nice. I can give you my email address. is ok?

- Posted by fran76 from Poland on Dec 2nd, 2008

methinks someone is getting scammed...

- Posted by djsilence from Poland on Dec 4th, 2008

nelly77 you are not the person I'm looking for so pleas stop rubbing me! I'm still looking that beautiful girl!! where are you ? white coat..and blue eyes!

- Posted by fran76 from Poland on Dec 4th, 2008

I'm looking for a girl, I think Polish, who was walking in the Market Square on Sunday 30th November..she had a white coat and blue eyes. she looked me twice..

- Posted by fran76 from Poland on Dec 9th, 2008

fran76, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but do you honestly think that if this woman was THAT beautiful and stunning that she would be found roaming the Cracow-life forum looking for you?!? She's probably got men queuing around the Rynek for her! Look around you! All the women in Krakow are stunning! I suggest you move on! Legendary!

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Dec 11th, 2008

um halo legendary beautiful women use internet and roam around great sites like cracow-life ! i think you're just bitter because your last internet hook up didn't work out . . .

- Posted by kriminal from Poland on Dec 11th, 2008

Hej Kriminal! Long time no hear/speak! 'Tis true that experience from meeting someone from this site did not go to plan, but that's only because you led me to think that you were a lass and not a dude! :-P

- Posted by legendary from Poland on Dec 11th, 2008

lol! perhaps Cracow Life needs to start a "missed connections" board?

- Posted by djsilence from Poland on Dec 18th, 2008

not shown