Where to go??

Hi I am coming to krakow at the end of Feb 09 with a large group of friends. (20 guys). But we're not your typical english guys abroad. We're aged between 25 - 40. We're professional guys, all make an effort with our appearance, enjoy a few glasses of the local beer and vodka and just enjoy having a great time. Was wondering if you could tell me where the best bars and clubs are these days, as been a couple of years since was last in Krakow.

- Posted by jukester2008 from Poland on Oct 3rd, 2008

With such a big group, it will be hard to get into some places as most stags are looked down on, even if you happen to be behaving nicely at the moment. I recommend Cien for clubbing, or Irish Mbassy for getting a few sit-down beers, they can accommodate large groups.

- Posted by djsilence from Poland on Oct 14th, 2008

DJsilence Thanks for the advise. I remember Cien from last time, its a cool club and lots of fun, so will make sure we venture there one night. I think the best idea maybe to get to venues early, and also split the group up into smaller groups of 5 or something. My ex still lives in Krakow, so may get her to come out woth a few friends to help our chances of getting in places.

- Posted by jukester2008 from Poland on Oct 14th, 2008

same problems in prague and i suggest groups of max 3 guys at once going in at different times. Make sure everyone has access to a mobile in case one group is not allowed in.

- Posted by felix_stowe from Poland on Nov 2nd, 2008

Hi Ania Thanks for letting me know about this bar. Looks like the type of place we may pop into one afternoon. Do you know if we can book to get on the guest list for Cien???

- Posted by jukester2008 from Poland on Nov 5th, 2008

Hi,I can recommend you ENGLISH FOOTBALL CLUB,You can buy there a 30 litres keg ( polish beer or carlsberg) and get your own table with the tap. We've got Sky TV. That's one of the cheapest bars in Krakow!!

- Posted by ania.efc from Poland on Nov 5th, 2008

COLEGIUM MAIUS

- Posted by filety from Poland on Nov 5th, 2008

Hi,I'm not sure about Cien,there is a door selection every night, so the best way to find out is to contact them.

- Posted by ania.efc from Poland on Nov 7th, 2008

Also try CK Browar, which has plenty of room for large groups. Regards, Jabber

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Nov 21st, 2008

Hi jukester2008 Myself and a few mates are going across in March 09 and would appreciate if you could let us know how you got on, I have read mixed reviews on groups of lads on the pop but like any were you go as long as you behave I imagine it will be a laugh. Any feedback or info would be much appreciated Enjoy. Regards Dickie

- Posted by Dickie from Poland on Feb 12th, 2009

Cien??? hahahahha dont recomend it!!! they wanna make their club "stylish" or whatever....but i think they ve choosed the wrong way...ups i think "Prozak" brings some good quality of people...

- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on Feb 21st, 2009

Hi Dickie I'll let you know how we got on the moment we get back. I've been to Krakow before in a group and never had any trouble. In fact we were made to feel very welcome by everyone.

- Posted by Jukester2008 from Poland on Feb 23rd, 2009

Hi Peppersgirl - thanks for the message Is Prozak still any good and busy? I used to go there a couple of years ago, when I was dating a girl in Krakow, and always had a good time. Although we are a big group, we are very well dressed, and fun loving. Not like your typical group of english men.

- Posted by Jukester2008 from Poland on Feb 23rd, 2009

Hi jukester2008, How did it go? What was the clubs like? Have you any recommendations? Did you find it difficult with such a large group? We go out next weekend so any updates would be well appreciated. Dickie

- Posted by dickie from Poland on Mar 3rd, 2009

Hey Jukester2008... what can I say...English people r not the one who like to ve fun!:) Btw...Prozak still ve good level....u know.... good music...different people with who u can ve interesting conversation Other "clubs" r just plastic with fake people ....cien and frantic r the best example...but thats only my opinion.... take care

- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on Mar 7th, 2009

English football club:)

- Posted by ania.efc from Poland on Mar 11th, 2009

Well we all made it back in one piece – just about. Thanks for the recommendations everyone. We had no problems getting in anywhere, and everyone we spoke to made us feel extremely welcome. Prozak is still as good as it used to be, and we spent a cracking Saturday night in here. I can also recommend Migard and Ministertwo as cracking venues. We even made it to Kitch which was an experience. Daytime drinking – I’d suggest just sticking to the Irish Mbassy – food is good hear to. Other than that, we just done the usual bar crawl around the square. As long as you all behave, and don’t act like the typical Brits abroad then you’ll have a great time. The girls are as gorgeous and fun as always. No doubt we'll all be back over in the summer for another adventure - as still my favourite city in eastern europe :)

- Posted by jukester2008 from Poland on Mar 11th, 2009

OMG....even Kitch club....wow u brave guys;)....in passing....midgard is one big trash:/

- Posted by peppersgirl from Poland on Mar 15th, 2009

not shown