English-speakers' meeting in Krakow every Wednesday, 6 to 8 pm.

I host the English Language Club every Wednesday, 6 to 8 pm, at Budda Bar at Rynek Glowny 6 in Krakow. For several years I hosted these meetings at a different location that you may have heard about, but since October, 2013 we have had to move to Budda Bar. This is not a language exchange or Tandem. It is only for speaking English. Usually there are about 30 people. Anybody can join the meeting to meet English-speakers and speak English. You don't have to be a native speaker, just participate and speak English.

- Posted by MisterRocky from Canada on Jan 28th, 2014

Hi, Could you tell something more about these meetings?Can I join to you if I don't speak English fluently? I want to improve my English and I look for someone or a group of people with whom I can hold a conversation in English. Please send me a message: karolina30@poczta.onet.pl

- Posted by Karolina from Poland on Mar 6th, 2014

Karolina, your English is good enough to join this meeting. Budda Drink & Garden (formerly Budda Bar) is on the rynek near ul. Sienna. The only way to know whether you would enjoy the meeting is to come to the meeting.

- Posted by MisterRocky from Canada on Jun 21st, 2014

Hi, are the meetings still happening at the budda place?

- Posted by Lukas from Poland on Nov 8th, 2015

is this still active?

- Posted by Tom from Poland on Apr 20th, 2016

not shown