visit

i am planing a visit to krakow in September with a view to setting up some business importing used/antique furniture from uk i would welcome any info or contacts .. graham

- Posted by yorkie from Poland on Aug 16th, 2008

Good idea - the Polish zloty is so strong at the moment it would probably work well for you! Are you planning to sell via shops in Krakow or at weekly markets?

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Aug 20th, 2008

thanks for reply jabber, i was thinking of finding someone there to sell to on an wholesale basis i have been in the business over 30 years and already export to USA and japan but am always looking for new markets , i will visit next month and take a look around, is there an area of Krakow where i may find furniture dealers with shops or warehouses, thanks ... graham

- Posted by yorkie from Poland on Aug 20th, 2008

Hi Yorkie, There are a few what I'd call 'proper' furniture shops normally with quite high-priced pieces for the upper end of the market, then some market type situations where dealers meet regularly to sell to the public. There's one such market every Sunday morning at HALA TARGOWA, not far from the town centre. For the shops, just check in the streets near the MArket Square and also around the KAZIMIERZ district. Cheers!

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Aug 20th, 2008

not shown