Looking for a studio or a room in a shared flat in Krakow

Hello, My name is Olvido Elena and I am a university lecturer. I am 33 years old and I will work in one univerty of Krakow from next 21 of February and I am looking for a room in a shared apartment or one independent studio. I will flight to Krakow next 15 of february and I will take a hotel for the first three or four days. In this time I would like to visit some apartments to decide. If we come an agreement I will move in about 19 or 20 of February. I would like to live in Stare Miasto or in the Jewish quarter of Kazimierz. I also need to say that I am married but I will live alone in Krakow, since my husband will work in Spain for six months or one year or until he finds a work in Krakow. This is important because a weekend once per month he will visit me in Krakow, and I need to rent a room or a studio where I can host a guest a weekend per month. At the same time I will travel to Spain one weekend per month. If you have a shared apartment or a studio please email me to spanishwherever at gmail dot com Thank you very much in advance. Kind regards, Olvido

- Posted by Olvido Elena from Spain on Jan 16th, 2014

not shown