coach hire

is it possible to charter a 12 seat mini bus from Katowice airport to central Krakow, if yes how much?

- Posted by rigsby06 from Poland on Jan 28th, 2008

Just e mail the taxi company on this site, they are very reasonable and their prices are compeitive. Have a great time, sure you will

- Posted by ritaml from Poland on Jan 28th, 2008

email - texi@cracow-life.com

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Jan 29th, 2008

emailed the taxi company - no responce. its not a taxi I need though its a 12 seat minibus, will the taxi company provide this????

- Posted by rigsby06 from Poland on Feb 3rd, 2008

any help on this please???

- Posted by rigsby06 from Poland on Feb 18th, 2008

There are a lot of details you need to get the right one. I have tried http://coachhiremarket.co.uk/ , to find me a minibus for night out with some colleagues and I have found the perfect one.. ^_^ since I got a lot of replies with my inquiry.. perfect for my budget and terms. Try to visit the site, its very user friendly and i know you can get the one that you needed there. Good luck with your hunting! Hope this helps you, Josh

- Posted by jos406101 from Poland on Apr 7th, 2010

Hi there, I have used Robert & Margaret who run their own taxi firm several times and their rates are very reasonable and they speak good English. Contact them via brobert@op.pl or I can ghive you Robert's cellphone number if you require it.

- Posted by edjancar from Poland on Apr 11th, 2010

Apologies: taxi@cracow-life.com !

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Jan 16th, 2012

not shown