mr

Hey there Cracow fans and eveybody, i am looking for an apartement in Cracow suitable for a painter. Paintress actually, my wife :) who is a professional artist. We would meat or buy the flat. We are totally flexible so any solution that is somehow great will be gladly considered. Needless to mention we love eveything that is old, artistic or natural. Thanks in advance for all your answers. We are also intrested in just talking, meeting cracow people or anything just write to us. Monika & Adam

- Posted by Adam S. Gellertberger from Hungary on Oct 21st, 2013

Hi there, We have an apartment to rent in Krakow if you are interested please sent me your email address and I will send on pictures and a description. Whether you are interested in our apartment or not I would offer some friendly advice in relation to the area you choose to live. I would suggest Kazimierz or Podgorze if you want to be close to the artistic/bohemian community of Krakow. Avoid areas close to the main square in the old town. This is for tourists :) Good luck!

- Posted by Eimear Karas from Ireland on Oct 24th, 2013

Hi , I live in Debnicki, just off the small square there, its not a location of choice for many ex-pats at the moment but I see it changing slowly, we love it here, myself, my wife and children have been living here for 18 months now and would recommend the location for anyone looking for a quieter side of town but a stones throw away from centre and also not far from Kazimierz or Podgorze. Hope you find the right place!

- Posted by Peter, Gallagher from United Kingdom on Oct 26th, 2013

Hi, I can offer you the rent of a half house, very good located, 10 min to the centre of the town with the bus, green and quite and nice neighbours with good restaurants around. :-)

- Posted by Pat from Poland on Nov 23rd, 2013

not shown