looking for a parnership between a school of art in poland

We are 11 students from a school of art in Paris and traveling in Crakow from the 15th until the 20th November 2007. We are looking for cultural actors, artists galleries which will interested in creating a partnership, cross cultural exchange both culture. If you are artists, students in a school of art, or more generally cultural actor in crakow let me know..as soon as possible.we are looking forward to implement this exchange.

- Posted by marieso from Poland on Oct 8th, 2007

hi! i am a student from fashion design school in Cracov, just started but i'm intrested in such an exchange! if you are interested just e-mail me to discuss details- allg87@gmail.com

- Posted by allg87 from Poland on Oct 19th, 2007

hi, i suggest getting in touch with someone at the Adademy of Fine Arts in Krakow, i'm sure they would do some kind of cooperation with you. their website is: http://www.asp.krakow.pl/

- Posted by djsilence from Poland on Oct 24th, 2007

HI WE ARE COMING FROM THE 15th to the 20th of november. Actually we had planed a partnership, with the university of Krakow. I hope Fashion design is a department of the academy of fine arts. We would be very please to meet you

- Posted by marieso from Poland on Oct 29th, 2007

not shown