Advice for an Irish guy?

Hi all, Irish guy here. Want ot move to Krakov and teach English. I'm just wondering if someone can drop me a line and give me an idea of what living there is like, salary scales, perception of Irish there, anything and everything. Oh, and the standard of accomodation, the costs, and how easy it is to find. Cheers.

- Posted by IrishGuy from Poland on Sep 18th, 2007

Hi, thought I'd reply as I'm in exactly the same boat. I'm moving out to Krakow to teach at the end of next week, don't know how far your plans have progressed but maybe it could help us both out to share information and maybe even an apartment (just so long as I don't get bannished to the North East corner of it - lol). Feel free to email me on - timsinchina AT hotmail DOT com - sure you can make sense of that address, the spamming robots can't.

- Posted by AngloGeezer from Poland on Sep 21st, 2007

http://www.xn--krakw-3ta.stancje-mieszkania.info/ I suppose you can find something interesting here:) Friend of mine is looking for someone to rent a flat(in city centre)with,try to contact her :seszenei@wp.pl

- Posted by sophie from Poland on Oct 7th, 2007

If you have some questions about living in Cracow,about reality,place to go to,anything what may occur to your head,let me know-after 22 years leaving here (and in Dublin:)) ) I know everything:) My email: zosiastys@wp.pl Cheers!

- Posted by sophie from Poland on Oct 7th, 2007

not shown