IT Business Analyst, Kraków

Leader Service International LLC as the Personnel Consultancy Agency, which is certified by the record number 6451 for our Client, an international logistic company is currently looking for candidate for the position: ERP Analyst with Russian Miejsce pracy: Kraków E/R/12 Your duties are: -Cooperating with business teams to gather requirements and developing new solutions -Technical customer care contact during the project phase -Creation of integration plans between customer‘s system and logistic platform -Functional, procedural and technical analysis before implementation for logistic platform and customer ERP systems To be successful candidate on this position you need have: -Completed IT related studies or minimum 3 years working experience in IT -Very good understanding of how ERP systems are functioning -Knowledge of network protocols and Java programming language -Experience in creation of independent functional and technical analysis -Customer focused attitude and analitical mindset -Very good knowledge of English and Russian -Readiness to travel when required Our client offers you: -Personal and professional development within the global structure -A cooperative team and necessary tools for your work -Attractive salary If you want to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae with the ref. number in subject of your application on the email address below: katarzyna.wojakowska@lsisa.pl Please add the following clause to your applications documents: I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)

- Posted by katarzyna.wojakowska from Poland on Jan 2nd, 2013

not shown