A little local help please

Hi My wife & I have been travelling to Krakow for the last 5 years and love the culture, the place and its people. Still struggling with the language mind you. Think it has to do with my Lancashire accent! No matter how I try it just does not sound too Polish! Anyway that aside I need a little more local knowledge. Q1:we are looking at buying a couple of bikes instead of hiring all the time. Any suggestions - second hand or new? I think the bigger stores sell them in the Spring such as Carrefour, Tesco or Bonarka. Is this correct? Any others? Q2: Is there a lauderette in or near Salwator. If so where? Q3: My wife has often damaged heels of shoes/boots and needed them repairing. Is there a somewhere near salwator to get them re-heeled? Many thanks Greg

- Posted by Gregheath from Poland on Jan 6th, 2012

Hi Greg, Regarding bikes, if you are looking for new bikes, also check out Decathlon, a large sports store on ulica Zakopianska next to Carrefour. Regarding fixing heels, there are plently of little shops that do this sort of work, as well as some booths in the bigger shopping malls. Good luck! Jabber

- Posted by Jabber from Poland on Jan 7th, 2012

not shown