Salsa in English!

Hi, everyone, Last Sunday I participated in a beginner salsa class in the heart of Kazimierz, at 9/5 Bozego Ciala street. To my surprise the class was conducted in English and, according to the dance teacher, it is going to be like that later too. The teacher is very professional and the group is small so you get a lot of individual attention in a very friendly atmosphere. The course has just started so everyone (beginner or not) is welcome. I am going to continue the lessons even though my native tongue is rather of Slavic origin :-) The name of the dance studio is Krambo, the class starts at 5.30pm. Don't miss the opportunity to learn some hot Latin rhythms, winter is coming soon ;-) Jolanta

- Posted by JolantaKot from Poland on Sep 21st, 2011

Sounds fun, a shame I missed it. I am no good at Latin dancing though, so maybe it is better I don't embarrass myself.

- Posted by krakow_james from Poland on Sep 26th, 2011

Hello, can you please clarify on what day these classes are.Is any possibility to dance on weekend.

- Posted by forina from Poland on Sep 28th, 2011

How much does it cost?

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Sep 29th, 2011

It's on Sunday guys, starts at 5.30pm (1.5h class) and costs 90/month (4 meetings). All beginners are welcome. Chcek our web: http://www.krambodance.com/Witryna/Grafik_Eng.html

- Posted by KramboMarcin from Poland on Oct 6th, 2011

Krakow_james, We are no Baryshnikovs, believe me, just mere mortals; come to the Sunday class and check it yourself :-) It is about having fun and meeting people of all ages and from all walks of life, not about becoming salsa champions (at least it is like that for me).

- Posted by jolantakot from Poland on Oct 6th, 2011

GREAT ! see u there on sunday : )

- Posted by filety from Poland on Oct 6th, 2011

not shown