Looking for a spanish or english speaking bebysitter

Hi! I am looking for a spanish or english speaking babysitter (best if a native speaker) for my 16 month old twins.

- Posted by edytom from Poland on Aug 29th, 2011

Hi there, My name is Beata, I am an experienced nanny looking for immediate work following my recent relocation to Krakow after working with an English family for the last 2 years. My English is of a high standard (having lived there for total of 6 years and having an English partner!) I believe that I am a good nanny because I am fun loving and take pleasure and satisfaction from being a part of a childs early development. Knowing that you have contributed to a family's life is both fulfilling and rewarding. I am patient, understanding and tolerant and have a friendly, warm, sympathetic nature. I am a responsible, honest, reliable and trustworthy person. I have learnt a lot about myself since being a nanny and I have gained trust and friendship from the children and their families and this gives me continued motivation in furthering my career in Child Care. Please feel free to contact me on my e-mail : beata.wolynska86@gmail.com Kind regards, Beata

- Posted by richwright from Poland on Aug 29th, 2011

Hej! I´m Lola, a 24 years old Spanish girl who is going to spend here, in Kraków, the whole year as an Erasmus student. I was thinking about working as babysitter (but it couldn´t be full-time, because I have classes)... so if you are interested, you can write me to ikunna666@gmail.com, and ask me whatever you want, and maybe I could help you with your children Thanks!

- Posted by ikunna666 from Poland on Oct 2nd, 2011

not shown