Jordana Park

I went to Jordana Park the other day and it was lovely, the boats and bikes were out to rent and the cafes were open. I went yestrday and everything was unavailable, no boats, bikes and even cafes were not open. Is this due to the weather or is it just a weekend availability. Would love to go again tomorrow so if you can give me advice I would appreciate it. Thanks

- Posted by kathmaria from Poland on Aug 2nd, 2011

Yes the Park Jordana is nice but some of the children ' attractions look like a soviet Union/Komsomol features. I am not expecting Disneyland in Paris but the city should definitely invest a bit more to update or refresh this beautiful Park.They should put more attractions for the children, lease some of the space to nice restaurants and little shops with toys etc. If everything was closed when you went it must be due to some Public Holiday and public employees of the park beeing on Holiday since it is managed by the city of Krakow.

- Posted by carolinette from Poland on Aug 3rd, 2011

Jordana Park is a gem. Monday (I'm guessing that is the "yesterday" from your post) was the anniversary of the Warsaw Uprising and may have been some sort of quasi holiday for the people who run those attractions. Or, they just went on holiday for the month.

- Posted by groovesoop from Poland on Aug 3rd, 2011

not shown